Recent Media Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Personal data is information about individuals or information from which individuals can be identified. The types of personal data we collect about you will depend on your relationship with us. This may be when you play Minecraft on our servers, use our website or engage in our discord server.
Recent Media Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 June 2017.
We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal data about you:
- Any information provided in a contact form, or other Honkcraft forms, ingame username, XUID, and Discord Username and ID or similar identifier.
- Comments you make on one of our platforms or social media profiles.
- In-game data (including but not limited to kills, deaths, wins, XP or levels, Honk coins, first & last join date & time, Minecraft client version, device information
- Data collected by our discord bot (consisting mainly of scores, coins, etc. obtained in the honkopoly game)
When you purchase a product through our online store we may collect the following data:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone numbers
- Your bank account or credit/debit card details
- Your physical address (delivery address)
- Your IP address at the time of purchase
- Your payment/transaction ID (if purchase is successful)
Your bank account or credit card details are not passed to our servers or saved by us at any time. We may log your personal information (name, email, address and IP) for use in a dispute or chargeback should you choose to initiate one.
When requesting a YouTube rank the following information is collected from YouTube for the purpose of background checks only:
- Your YouTube channel ID
- Subscriber count
- Hidden subscriber status
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Display game related statistics.
- To produce and/or circulate videos in which your ingame or to otherwise share information about you, for example sharing information about you on a leaderboard.
- Internal record keeping, running our operations and to administer our business.
- To register you as a customer
- Process and deliver orders.
- Manage payments, fees or charges.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services, including by data analysis.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may also process your personal data for additional purposes in the future, but only if such purposes are compatible with those listed above and if we believe that the same lawful basis applies.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at privacy @ Recent-Media.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email privacy @ Recent-Media.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our website contains links to other websites. Once you have used these links to leave our site please note that we do not have any control over other websites and we do not endorse them. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement.